Friday, May 28, 2010

The Half-Way Mark


Hello All,

I realized that this Thursday I've been in London for 3 weeks, which marks half of my time here done! I thought it would be lovely to commemorate the great times I've had here by consolidating everything I've done into a list!

Famous Locations I've Visited:
La Cock
Avebury
Salisbury Cathedral
Tower of London
Westminster Abbey
London Film Museum
Harrod's
Jack the Ripper Walk
Portabello Road
Greenwich Market

Restaurants I've Tried:
Wasabi
Waggamama
Pizza Express
Cafe LA Rouge
Pret a Manger

Shows/Entertainment I've Seen:
A Fine Frenzy
Ingrid Michaelson
Mrs. Warren's Profession
Oliver!
Peter Pan
39 Steps
Psy
Ruined
Eurydice
Merchant of Venice
Uncle Vanya
War Horse
Macbeth

Stores I've Liked:
Primark
Evans
Top Shop
H & M
Marks & Spencer

Despite the fact I've only been here 3 weeks, I'm pretty proud of how much I've gotten around and how busy I've kept myself. The next three weeks are sure to be no different!

Ah, London.

Cheerio!
-L

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay, now that you're back in the UK, here are two day trip ideas in the Oxford area:

    1) JRR Tolkien Tour: http://www.tourinaday.com/oxford/jr-tolkien-tour.php

    2) The Headington Shark: http://www.headington.org.uk/shark/

    Looking forward to your Paris report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I've never seen a shark in a roof of a house quite like that before. haha!

    Thank you for the links on Oxford, however, I've got the rest of my trip pretty much budgeted out. I do appreciate the research, however!

    ReplyDelete