Sunday, March 28, 2010

A New Shirt and Camera

'ello!

While the next exciting London happening is not until April 5th (the tea), I thought a couple of recent things were blog-worthy.

Firstly, last night I was shopping at Walmart and came upon this fantastic little shirt for a mere dollar!




Yes, $1! How many pounds is that?! 0.67? Crazy! Anyhow, I had to buy it.

Secondly, I have been looking at my digital camera that has been with me a fair while and boasts a 512MB card and 5 megapixels with a 3x digital zoom (impressive, right?). I've been fairly happy with the Kodak Easy Share program, but wanted something with an optical zoom, video and audio capabilities, more megapixels, and not 8 years old.

This is what I found:



The Kodak EasyShare C160 Teal 9.2MP Digital Camera & 4GB SDHC Memory Card Bundle
For only $79.00 (53 GBP) at Walmart! I must be a real fan of Walmart.

Anyhow, I'm going to wait a bit, but I'm pretty happy with this decision. London grows closer and closer! Only a bit over a month now.

Cheerio!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment