Saturday, June 12, 2010

C-A-M-D-E-N

So...today was mostly a lazy day.
Did some laundry. Painted my nails.
And then my roommate, Angela, comes home and tells me about, you guessed it, Camden. And asks me if I'd like to go with her.
So, I hum and haw, and say okay.

This is the best place I've ever been. In London.
There's shopping, there's foood, there's...well, what else do you need?!!

Angela and I get a fajita and steak stuffed tortilla where you spoon how much sour cream and salsa you want.



Then, we sick on the back of these bikes and at a big long bar table that overlooks a little canal! Fantastic!





I bought an amazing green leopard skirt. Yeah, I said green leopard.
And a cute little gift for my sister, which I cannot reveal, because she may read this.

Then, I got some nutella, banana, and strawberry crepes that were TO DIE for.

Only got to hang out for about an hour today, so I think I'm gonna have to go back tomorrow!

Cheerio!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment