Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fin

It is now my last night in London.
I am watching Friends and eating pizza. Trying to get myself ready for America, I suppose. I spent today over at the Victoria and Albert Museum with Mr. Danny Jones. Most unfortunately, I forgot my camera. I got to see some GREAT exhibits, though. I really enjoyed the Grace Kelly fashion exhibit and there was a theatrical performance museum. It was lovely.
Since I last wrote, I visited the Tate Modern. I must be some kind of square because on the whole, I wasn't the biggest fan. Glad I went, though! There were a few interesting things and it was wonderful to see some Dali paintings, as always.
Then, I saw the BEST PLAY I've seen while I'm in London. Sam Mendes' Bridge Project production of "As You Like It". It was beautiful and inspiring and unforgettable! I cannot rave enough.
Then, Kim and her lovely English bloke, Alex and I went to High Tea. It was such an event! We dressed to the nines and went over to the Rueben's Hotel by the Palace and had tea. I'm a bit ashamed to say how much I spent, but my lord it was an event. It was beautiful.

What a lovely time I've had here.
I've seen 19 plays.
I've been to 2 concerts.
I've been to Paris and Versailles.
I've been to 7 museums.
I've had countless cups of tea.
And I am so excited to see my husband!

This is Lindsay, signing off!
Cheerio!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment